1. PANDA TAXI reserves its rights to collect and use information about USERS. The information by which a person can be identified may include name, surname, e-mail, phone.
2. PANDA TAXI is not responsible for USER data in cases of force majeure, accident or malicious acts of third parties, as well as in cases where a USER has made this information available to third parties.
3. Each registered user via their phone number and password have access to on-line mode to its profile, where can correct and update its personal data.
4. In the registration form filled in by the USER upon signing the contract, PANDA TAXI clearly indicates the mandatory or voluntary nature of data provision and consequences of refusal. By expressing consent to these General Terms and Conditions USER agrees the information for it to be handled as provided by those order.
5. PANDA TAXI undertakes not edit or disclose any personal information about the USER or their use of the Services and not to provide the collected information to third parties-government bodies, companies, individuals and others, except when:
à) this is provided for in these Terms or the USER has given his explicit consent upon registration or at a later time;
á) it is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of PANDA TAXI;
â) information is required by state bodies and officials, according to current legislation are entitled to demand and collect such information in compliance with statutory procedures;
ã) Information regarding the personal data is provided to employees or subcontractors of PANDA TAXI for activities related to the performance of their duties;
ä) other cases specified by law.
6. Portal for online orders PANDA TAXI entitled automatically to retain certain information that a computer or other terminal of the USER sends to the server PANDA TAXI in connection with the activity of the USER. The information is stored in log files on the PANDA TAXI servers and may include the IP address of the USER, date and time at which visited the relevant page of the portal for online orders PANDA TAXI time spent on it and more. In addition, PANDA TAXI store the IP address of the USER and any other information necessary to identify the USER in the event of a legal dispute.
7. PANDA TAXI has the right but not the obligation, to install on a PC or other terminal of the user cookies - small text files that are stored by a website through an Internet server on the USER's hard drive and allow for data recovery USER by identifying him and tracking his actions.
²I. PHONE NUMBER AND PASSWORD. USER PROFILE
1. When registering, the USER gives its telephone number and password. If the phone number is not already registered, the USER receives the requested phone number and password . Through these USER gets access to its profile as well as the opportunity to use the services of the PANDA TAXI online orders portal.
2. The phone number can be a cell Bulgarian mobile,cell foreign mobile or Bulgarian stationary.
3. The password is a code of letters, numbers and signs, which along with the phone number used to access a particular user profile.
5. The USER is obliged not to disclose to third parties his password and immediately notify PANDA TAXI in the case of unauthorized access, as well as the likelihood of such. The USER is obliged to take all care and take necessary measures reasonably required to protect his password and be fully responsible for all acts performed by him or a third person using them.
6. The user profile is a distinct part of the portal for online orders PANDA TAXI containing information to registered users provided in the registration process and stored on the PANDA TAXI server . Through his profile USER can update the data provided at registration, change password, etc.
7. Each USER can have only one active profile. Registering impersonation is prohibited. PANDA TAXI may refuse registration of the person who received information that indicates false or foreign data.
1. These General Terms shall apply to relations with consumers who have registered the PANDA TAXI online orders Portal("Registered USERS").
2. The text of these Terms is available on the Internet website address http://orders.panda-taxi.com a way that allows its storage and reproduction. With each use of information services and resources of PANDA TAXI online orders portal, including opening the web page of the PANDA TAXI online orders portal, and by pressing an electronic link from the home or any other Website, PANDA TAXI online orders portal USERS declare that they are familiar with these Terms and Conditions, agree with them and undertake to observe them. If the USER is a minor, he declares the consent of their parents or guardians with the General Conditions and, if under the age of 14, the statement of consent shall be made by a parent or guardian.
3. In order to use the services of the portal for online orders PANDA TAXI, USER must pre-register by filling out the electronic registration form, available in real time (on-line) Internet page http://orders.panda-taxi.com/?r=registration. Upon registration of a minor, the same declares the consent of their parents or guardians with the Terms. In the case of registration of a person under the age of 14, the statement of agreement with the Terms and Conditions shall be made by a parent or guardian of the same.
4. In the registration process, by ticking the box "I agree with the rules for use of the portal for online orders of PANDA TAXI and pressing the virtual button" Register "USER, respectively the parent or guardian of the USER, makes explicit electronic statement within the meaning of the Act electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, which declares that it is familiar with these Terms and conditions, accepts them, agrees with them and undertakes to respect them.
5. By registering, USER gets access to all services offered by the portal for online orders PANDA TAXI. Upon completion of the registration form the user or his parent or guardian, ensuring that the data provided in the registration process are true, complete and accurate and in case of the latter will promptly update.
6. Upon failure of the required in the registration form personal data, PANDA TAXI reserves its right to refuse registration.
7. PANDA TAXI may terminate or suspend immediately and without prior notice provision of services as well as maintaining its registration. In this case the termination of the provision of services is considered to automatic termination of the contract.
8. PANDA TAXI reserves the right not to perform the service in case of incorrect data filled in the registration or suspicion of false or malicious calls.
9. PANDA TAXI is not responsible for damages and lost profits in the event of failure of services.